1. Preheat the oven to 175°
2. In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, the cocoa and a salt pinch
3. Melt the chocolate with the butter in a pot, on low heat
4. Whip the egg with the caster sugar in a bowl
5.Pour both preparations, alternating the flour/butter preparation and the cocoa/milk preparation, mixing each time.
6.Add the butter/melted chocolate mixture and stir the dough until it is smooth and consistent
7. Add the N.A! Fruit & Chocolate Raspberry bites and mix.
8. Pour the preparation into the muffin molds
9.Place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
10. Let cool and serve !
800 g of caster sugar
70 g of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
20 g of unsweetened cocoa powder
80 g of butter
8 cl of N.A! almond milk
60 g of chocolate
1 pouch of N.A! Fruit and Chocolate Raspberry