Get a sneak preview of our new gourmet products, recipes & tips by subscribing to our newsletter.
We promise we won’t write to you more than once a month !
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with the butter and the N.A! coconut drink at low heat. Mix well and let the preparation cool down.
3. Add the eggs one by one and whisk the preparation.
4. In a large bowl, mix the flour, the brown sugar and the baking powder together.
5. Incorporate the melted chocolate to the mix.
6. Shirt a cake pan with high borders and pour the preparation in it.
7. Put the preparation in the oven for 45 minutes. To test the doneness of the cake, insert a thin knife in its center. If the knife comes out clean, your cake is ready!
200 g of dark chocolate
100 g of butter
25 cl of [N.A!] coconut drink
180 g of brown sugar
90 g of flour
1/2 pack of baking powder