Get a sneak preview of our new gourmet products, recipes & tips by subscribing to our newsletter.
We promise we won’t write to you more than once a month !
1. Peel and dice the apples
2. Cook for 5 minutes in a saucepan of boiling water and drain.
3. Then sauté them in a frying pan with 3 tablespoons of maple syrup until tender and caramelised
4. Pour the milk and the water into a saucepan and bring to the boil
5. Pour in the oatmeal, mix and cook over a low heat for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring from time to time
6. Divide the mixture between the serving bowls
7. Pour maple syrup over the top, sprinkle with caramelized apple and N.A! My Mix Love Raspberry and eat straight away
100 g of oatmeal
35 cl of water
35 cl of almond milk
1 pouch of N.A! My Mix Love Raspberry