Get a sneak preview of our new gourmet products, recipes & tips by subscribing to our newsletter.
We promise we won’t write to you more than once a month !
Makes 15 pancakes
1. In a large bowl, add the flour, the baking powder and the sugar and mix well.
2. Dig a small well and add the egg. Whip dynamically.
3. Add the melted butter (not too hot to not cook the egg).
4. Thin down the mixture adding the N.A ! Cashew drink until you obtain a fluid but not too liquid preparation.
5. Add the vanilla pod and the pinch of salt before mixing the preparation one last time.
6. Leave the preparation in a cool place for at least one hour.
7. In a pan, heat some oil or butter so that the pancakes don't stick to it. Pour a small laddle of preparation in the pan (adjust the quantity of the mix according to the pancake size you wish to obtain).
8. Keep your pancakes warm and enjoy!
150 g of flour
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 pack of baking powder
30 g of butter
1 vanilla pod
1 pinch of salt
20 cl of [N.A!] Cashew drink