Get a sneak preview of our new gourmet products, recipes & tips by subscribing to our newsletter.
We promise we won’t write to you more than once a month !
1. Peel and grate the ginger
2. Cut all the fruit into 2-cm-thick slices and quarter the slices
3. Pour water into a carafe and add all the fruit, the grated ginger and the mint leaves
4. Set the preparation aside in a cool place for at least 7 hours to allow the fruit to infuse
5. Drink well chilled within 24 hours to preserve all the vitamins
1.5 l of water
Half a lemon
Half a grapefruit
Half an orange
A piece of ginger
Some mint leaves
A few N.A! My Mix on the side
1 tablespoon of cod liver oil