1. Peel and core the tomatoes. To do this, cut a cross into the bottom of each tomato and immerse in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. When the skin starts to come away, take them out and immerse in a bowl of cold water. After a few seconds, you can easily peel off the skin.
3. Remove the seeds and put the flesh into a bowl.
4. Peel and chop the garlic, the cucumber and the red onion. Add them to the bowl with the tomatoes, the strawberries and the crumbled rusks, along with the basil leaves.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste. Leave to marinate in a cool place for at least 2 hours.
6. Sprinkle with chopped basil leaves and small cubes of cherry tomatoes and strawberries. Serve well chilled with a drizzle of olive oil!
Enjoy it with the N.A! Corn Crackers
1 kg of very ripe tomatoes
1½ cloves of garlic
1 red onion
150 grams of strawberries (plus a few extra for the garnish)
Half a cucumber
A dozen basil leaves
A drizzle of balsamic vinegarv
10 cl of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 pouch on N.A! Corn Crackers