Get a sneak preview of our new gourmet products, recipes & tips by subscribing to our newsletter.
We promise we won’t write to you more than once a month !
1. Blend the Rice Crackers
2. In a bowl, mix the N.A! Paprika Rice Crackers with the butter, cut into small pieces
3. Mix with a wooden spoon and rub with your fingertips until you obtain fine crumbs
4. Set aside to rest in a cool place for 30 minutes
5. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and cook in a saucepan of boiling water with the paprika for 15 minutes. Drain and set aside
6. Scatter the pumpkin in an oven dish and top with the feta
7. Spread the crumble mix on top and bake for 25 minutes
8. Serve and eat immediately
400 g of peeled pumpkin
150 g of feta
1 teaspoon of ground paprika
Salt and pepper
1 packet of N.A! Paprika Rice Crackers
60 g of soft butter