Get a sneak preview of our new gourmet products, recipes & tips by subscribing to our newsletter.
We promise we won’t write to you more than once a month !
1. Drain and peel the chickpeas and put them in a bowl
2. Peel and chop the clove of garlic
3. Press the lemon juice into the bowl
4. Then blend together the chickpeas, the lemon juice, the garlic, the tahini paste, the water, the oil and the spices for a few minutes until the hummus is nice and smooth
5. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and garnish with the coriander, the chickpeas and the pomegranate seeds
Very good with the N.A! Tortilla Pops !!!
1 pouch of N.A! Tortilla Pops
250 g of cooked chickpeas
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of tahini paste
Juice of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons of olive oil
A pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper
2 tablespoons of water
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
A little paprika
Half a pomegranate
A few sprigs of coriander